Cookies make the world go round! It’s time to refill your cookie jar—this time, bake some delicious cookies for your pooch, and make sure the ingredients are dog-friendly. Here are the two simple and delicious Peanut butter and Apple Cinnamon cookies that your Fido will fall for.
Peanut Butter Cookie
To make a Peanut Butter cookie added with pumpkin, all you need are
- Whole wheat flour – ½ cup
- Eggs – 2
- Canned pumpkin – ½ cup
- Peanut butter – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon – ½ teaspoon
How to Bake?
- Keep your oven preheated for 350°F (175° C)
- Add eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, and flour together in a bowl and whisk. Add some water to make a dry and stiff dough.
- Roll the dough to 1/2-inch thick. Cut the pieces into 1/2 inch.
- Bake the dough for 40 mins in the preheated oven.
Apple Cinnamon Cookie
To make a super easy Apple Cinnamon cookie, you will need just three ingredients.
- Dry Oatmeal – 1 cup
- Cinnamon Apple Sauce / Apple Sauce added with a dash of cinnamon – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
How to Bake?
- Pour the Oatmeal and add apple sauce in a large dry bowl and mix it well.
- Add an egg and mix everything.
- Grease the pan or tray with oil non-allergic to your pet. (Caution: Do not use Grapeseed Oil.)
- Scoop the mix into molds. (Also use Spoon to create big drop cookies)
- Bake the dough for 22 minutes
- Pop out the cookies and allow them to cool.
If any allergies occur due to the ingredients used, immediately reach out to your Vet.
On this National Cookie day, try these simple and delicious dog treats for your lovable Fido. You can also bake these treats in sizes 9 – 15mm to fit into Waggle Pet Camera.
It is a super cute pet camera with awesome multi-features, that help you Watch, Talk, Record/snap your fido’s cute actions and stay connected with your pooch 24/7. You can enjoy all these effortless benefits for Zero Subscription.