Cookies make the world go round! It’s time to refill your cookie jar for your fur kids. Try this easy and delicious Peanut Butter dog treat using simple ingredients (Uh! Definitely dog-friendly ingredients). Your pooch will fall for this!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Mix flour, peanut butter & eggs together in a bowl until slightly combined.
- Add in a little bit of water (approximately one Tbsp at a time) until the mixture becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
- Roll out your dough & cut out your favorite shapes with some cookie cutters.
- Place your treats onto your baking sheet & cook for about 15 minutes. For a little bit of crunch, I like to take mine out once the bottoms start to darken.
If any allergies occur due to the ingredients used, immediately reach out to your Vet.