Makes 10 donuts
Do you love donuts? We do too.
And, so does your dog. What if I tell you, you can feed donuts to your furry baby without harming them?
Here is a homemade Peanut Butter donut recipe right from my grandmother’s kitchen (Well, my grandmother never left any human food recipes). It contains all natural ingredients, so they are a perfect gourmet treat for your furry baby.
For Making the Donut:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 2 eggs
For the Toppings:
- Greek yogurt
- Bacon bites
Instructions to make delicious dog donuts
- Step 1: Take a bowl and add all the ingredients (except the toppings). Mix them well until the consistency of the dough is really hard.
- Step 2: Hand mold them to form the shape of the donuts.
- Step 3: Preheat your oven at 375 degrees and then bake them for 15 minutes. If the donuts are not crispy then you can extend the baking process for a couple more minutes.
- Step 4: Allow the donuts to cool.
- Step 5: Dip your cooled donuts in the Greek Yogurt cup where the top part is covered. Then pull up to get a clean-lined icing effect.
- Step 6: Place chopped Bacon strips on the top of the donuts.
Ahoy, irresistibly delicious donuts for your furry kids are ready!
We’d love to see how your baby loved his/her treat. Please do send us a picture of your baby with the treat and we’d feature him/her on our site. You can mail us the pictures to email@example.com or message us over Facebook or Instagram
Watch out this space for more such nutritious recipes in the coming weeks.